Sunday 30 December 2007

Happy New Year Everyone !!


Hello there Crafting Buddies;

Well - there we go. We have made it through another roller-coaster of a year. Hope you all had a fab Xmas, we certainly did. Katie quite got into the old opening pressies lark. One thing I am itching to share with everyone, which has nothing to do with crafting I'm afraid ; is that I bought a brand new game for my Mum as her pressie and we played it all over Crimbo.

I have to tell everyone, as a good friend of mine brought it to me at the shop as it was her son that designed it. I would really love to help him out and recommend the game to as many people as possible.

Do you love SUDOKU ? Have you ever played Yahtzee ??

then you will LOVE this game

DICEOKU. - the ultimate SUDOKU challenge. Only £11.99, great instructions and the bonus is that everything is made from recyled and bio-degradable products.

I do have a couple of sets in the shop and online, but I must stress this has nothing to do with Nimble Fingers profits and so if you would prefer to visit the Diceoku site direct to find out more you are very welcome : http://www.diceoku.com/

Any way - Happy New Year to all and look forward to sharing oodles more crafting tips in 2008

love Nat x

No comments: