Wednesday 16 January 2008

NEWS ... from Nimble Fingers Shop


Hey Crafting Buddies


Yes Traci from tjc Designs is quite right - I do have lots of news. Sorry, I'm just lacking the time to admin everything and with the main server down in Canada hosting my shopping cart at the moment, believe me I would love to be in a position where I could be up until 2am posting new products !!! he he.


Well today at the shop we had two exciting things happen.


Firstly - oodles of new fabric arrived from Makower - some of it is soooo yummy I've just got to get some to take home a stroke periodically !!


I will be running a basic workshop in a couple of weeks using some of the new fabrics - on stitching a drawstring bag for Easter - the perfect gift for any child or relative - whether you are filling it with eggs or a different pressie. Watch this space for more info on when this will be.


Nat x

No comments: