Saturday 15 September 2007

Bookatrix with Water colour - workshop for September

Hi Crafting Buddies !

Hope you've had a good week. This is just a reminder for those of you who haven't secured your place yet - I am running a Bookatrix workshop this Saturday ( 22nd Sept ) at 1.30pm in my brand new workshop in Desborough. This a Bookatrix Card with a difference though ... I have used traditional water colour card for the top layer and combining several techniques have actually painted my top design.

With the right tools, this effect is easy to achieve, with no artistic talent required !!

The Bookatrix board is included in your workshop fee as well as the famous glitter ball embossing tool - hence the price of £25 for the afternoon. Refreshments are provided as is good company and plenty of inspiration !!

To book, ring me on 0845 362 8511 or visit the Workshops and Courses section of my online store : www.nimblefingers.biz

thanks - happy crafting

Nat x

No comments: