Monday 17 September 2007

Can we fix it ? Yes we can !!


Have just returned from a marathon weekend in shop fitting and sorting at the New Nimble Fingers shoppee ... did I mention that I'm opening a shop ??? he he.


Well had to share this pic with you. Today would not have been the same without the help of my wonderful hubbie and of course our very own little "Bob the Builder-ette" Katie. She spent endless hours fiddling and playing with the broken cordless screwdriver... the cutest thing was that she kept putting the screwdriver into the pilot holes on the IKEA unit, and then making a lovely whirring noise as if the electric screwdriver were actually working !! She had us in hysterics.


Bye for now - got to get me into my bed. Yawn.


Nat x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds as if things are starting to take shape in your new craft shop. I bet the local Desborough crafting clubs are chomping at the bit!! Are there many in the area? I have a bit of an interest in scrapbooking but live in the Market Harborough area so will pop over on your open day if that's allowed?Katie does look really cute and I'm sure you adore her.
SSGB of Market Harborough

Birch Stone Blog - Garden Rooms & Timber Windows said...

Whilst very cute - I'm afraid this young lady is a little too young to join the Birch Stone team yet !! Keep up the good work, the shop is looking great, it was a pleasure to assist with all the slat walling.
Birch Stone Ltd - Kettering.