Sunday 2 September 2007


Hey everyone !

Hope you had a great crafting week ! I have been mega busy again, getting things ready for the shop. Only 5 weeks to go now !! can't sleep, getting excited and above all am getting very confused. How on earth am I supposed to work out what ft square thingy I need to read to get the right type of fire extinguishers ? and will the council ever let me know about the business rates ??? and worst of all - who let mindless idiots loose on the streets of Desborough this weekend to slash and completely deface my brand new sign ? ! (clearly not happy about this one) answers on a post card please ....
On a slightly lighter note, Katie had been learning more arts and crafts this week. I have introduced her to stickers !!! yes foamie stickers for Christmas. Now she won't stop crying for them and is completely addicted. Pictured above, she is well into making her stash of christmas cards, although I'm not sure if she really appreciates the quality of the Joanna Sheen Victorian Christmas backing paper she is using there !! he he.
Please leasve me a comment if you visit my site this week !!
take care
love
Nat x

2 comments:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

WHHHHOOOO Go Katy next budding generation of crafters is on the way!!! So sorry about your sign :( some people just only care for the next release of boredom which is unfortunate as said people lack the imagination and brains to be able to create something better to do.

Nimble Fingers Blog said...

Traci - you're right about the egits that slashed the sign - lack of imagination is definitely key ! thanks for your support - have been spurred on to order a new one tonight ! I won't be bullied !
he he