Tuesday 28 August 2007

Spiral Bound - Wedding Guest Book




Hi Everyone

Hope you enjoyed the fabulous weather for the bank holiday. I had a family wedding and my darling daughter was bridesmaid on Saturday so I am still up in the clouds ! I simply had to show you all this Spiral Bound altered art book I made for the Bride and Groom to pass round as a guest signing book at the reception. Not wishing to blow my own trumpet, but it's the first one I have made and am really rather chuffed with it. The Animal print theme derives from the fact that the couple have just returned from Kenya where they tied the knot and then celebrated their reception in Corby on Saturday at The Holiday Inn.

I love the giraffe print paper, it is from craft creations and I will be stocking it in my shop -it is soft and tactile to the touch - gorgeous.

Now I must thank Traci from TJC Designs who has taught me everything I know about making a spiral bound gift book. Hats off to her for inspiring me to make this. In case you are interested, I am lucky enough to have Traci booked to run a workshop on the very same theme at my shop on 17th November. We are still taking bookings for this via my website online shop if you are interested ! http://www.nimblefingers.biz/

Anyway - ta ta for now. Happy Crafting



Nat x

1 comment:

Traci Cornelius Blog said...

Oh Wow it looks fab! Well done I am sure they loved it :)